Skip to content
How It Works
- Browse our dresses either online or by booking an appointment to visit our show room where you can also try on the dress.
- If you are viewing online you can browse our entire collection or browse by brand.
- You can choose a second dress within the same order for a discount of 20%.
- For security and due to the RRP value of our dresses we must charge an additional £40 deposit fee per dress. This will be fully refundable on return of the dress once the dress is returned in the same condition it was let out.
- All minor damages and basic wear and tear is included in the hire price however if irreversible damage is done which means that the dress cannot be rented out again, you must pay the full retail price of the dress which is listed online or on our price list at our showroom. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
- This price also includes the dry cleaning of the dress when it is returned to us. Please do not organise your own dry cleaning.
- You can hire a dress for a maximum of 4 days.
- You can drop the dress back to our show room on the agreed date or you can organise a courier also however you will remain responsible for the dress until it arrives back into our showroom.
- If you wish to hire a dress for a longer period, this can be agreed at an additional cost of £20 for up to 7 nights, however if this happens without contact or prior warning an additional daily cost of £5 will apply. Please bear in mind that someone else may be waiting on the dress.